"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. "
-Rumi

Monday, June 28, 2010

Why Web 2.0?

While I am not that much older than Coe students (seeing as to how I am a recent Coe grad), I am definitely not as technologically literate as most people my age. Sure I can use Facebook, check my email, and do research. I just don't have much (if any knowledge) about things like wikis or Google docs. The way I see, I should have as much knowledge about these sorts of things as possible so that I can most effectively communicate with the students I will be working with. Since the realm of technology is ever growing, I want to make sure that I stay up-to-date with the latest trends. It sounds like some of these new developments can be extremely useful. I am excited to learn more about them and get some practical experience using them. Hopefully I am up to the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. The name of your blog had me hooked when I saw all the fellow 13 Things @ Coe bloggers on the left. After reading your first post, I hope you are learning more about the other things web 2.0 has to offer.

    ReplyDelete