"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. "
-Rumi

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Reads...I mean...Google Reader

I can certainly see how having Google Reader set up could be quite useful to some individuals. I just don't think I am one of those people. The main reasons I seem to get online are to check/respond to email, check my facebook, and the occasional research. I get the majority of my news for the day by watching the early morning news and the local news at night before going to bed. I think between my limited interaction with the internet outside of communicating with family, friends, and colleagues, Delicious takes care of all my internet needs (at least for now). I could see how one day that may change, but right now it probably won't become a main part of my online life.

No comments:

Post a Comment