"Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. "
-Rumi

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Here

It's hard to believe that it's already time for first year students to move in today. I can't help but reflect on my time in college (which I realize was not that long ago). I remember how nervous I was to start college. It turns out (no matter how cliche it sounds) to be the best years of my life so far. I made awesome friends from all across the country and globe. Many of those friendships will be lifelong relationships. I don't know where I would be today without my Cottey girls and the awesome people working at Cottey. Coe is/was great too. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to study abroad and meet my amazing host family. I can only hope that I can help the students I encounter through this position to have an equally great college experience. Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment