So I realize it's been quite awhile since I've written. I guess I just haven't felt inspired to write about anything lately. Today that changed...
Here are a collection of random thoughts for the day
- It is super freakin' fanstastically awesome when you find that someone has dug your car out of the 1 1/2 feet of snow that surrounded it! Thank you Verlyn!!! You are a rockstar at life!
- It is also fantabulous when that same person lets your dog ride shotgun in their snow plow after she invites herself in for a ride!
- People who live in your building should not steal your favorite pink and green socks from laundry and then wear them around the building (especially when there are only 8 girls in the building). It's just not cool! I now have 2 incomplete pairs of socks. I refuse to wear one pink sock and one green sock. They need to match!!!
- Students should not walk around a common area in only their boxes that are literally falling apart. Being connected to the waist band in only 3 spots means it is time to buy some new ones!
- Cuddling with your dog on a cold snowy day = pure bliss! The only way it would be better was if Eliot was here too!
- Don't take a shower with your bf and sing at the top of your lungs. It scares the other residents.
- We should all have the guts to take a stand for the major issues in our society that we are passionate about. Thank you, Tyler, for teaching me that! It might be frightening, but our actions are bigger than us.
- My Italian host mother is the best host mother I could have ever asked for. More than a year later, we still exchange emails and gifts. I love that lady!!!
Live life to the fullest!!!